Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Katerina Koukiotis Extras

Extra's created with the beautiful art of ©Katerina Koukiotis made by Heidi
Zip includes
Awesome, Beautiful, Checking in, Congratulations, Fabulous, Gorgeous, Great tag, Happy Birthday, I Voted, My Pleasure, Praying for you, Snagged, Stunning, Thinking of you, Thank you, Welcome, Welcome to the group, You are in my Prayers, You're Welcome

Grab the zip HERE   
Get the tube used HERE



Extra's created with the beautiful art of ©Katerina Koukiotis made by Heidi
Zip includes
Awesome, Beautiful, Checking in, Congratulations, Excellent, Fabulous, Gorgeous, Great tag, Happy Birthday, I Voted, My Pleasure, Praying for you, Snagged, Stunning, Thinking of you, Thank you, Welcome, Welcome to the group, You're in my Prayers, You're Welcome

Grab the zip HERE   
Get the tube used HERE



Extra's created with the beautiful art of ©Katerina Koukiotis made by Zuzz
Zip includes
Awesome, Beautiful, Congrats, Fantastic, Good Morning, Gorgeous, Great work, Happy Birthday, I love it, I voted, Me please, My Pleasure, So cute, Stunning, Thank you, UR Welcome

Grab the zip HERE   
Get the Image used HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment